Sunday 27 April 2014

Lomography

For my birthday, los chicos got me such a great gift. Something I wouldn't have bought for myself but that is so me - exactly what you want in a gift. It's a Lomography Fisheye 2 camera - so it has a 170 degree lens and runs on film. It has been strange going back to a film camera with which you have to make every photo count but then again it's so much more exciting. 
I can't wait to show you some of the developed photos once I scan them.


I take it everywhere,


The photos below were taken by Olivia (Mini of mini&me) the weekend she came to stay with her sister Helena,



 The first is in Plaza de España and the second on a bridge by Principe Pio. It kills me that I don't know the name of the bridge because I'd love to go back. It's all vibrantly graffitied as you can see, in contrast to the grey and brown of the landscape, and as you cross there's an incredible view of the Royal Palace above the train tracks. My phone ran out of battery on the day so here's a great photo Olivia took there. Let me know if you know the name of that skinny little bridge.

1 comment: